9 апр. 2021 г.

Crappy Frozen Ice Cream and an Organ Grinder's Monkey

Young Sheldon 4×9


Connie: Where we eating tonight?
Dale: Well, that depends. Why don't you look in the glovebox and check on the Tums situation.
Connie: There's five.
Dale: Oh, my, this is tricky. Well, Mexican's at least three apiece. We might get by with two each if it's Italian.
Connie: You get red wine and then tomato sauce... Hey, if they put lemon in the water, we're dead.
Dale: Hmm. That leaves barbecue.
Connie: Sold. Who gets Tum number three?
Dale: Me. They're my Tums.

Dale: Now, what do you think young people talk about on their dates?
Connie: I don't know. But my knee's telling me it's gonna rain this weekend.

Sheldon: What am I supposed to talk about?
George: Talk about whatever you want. Just... don't be insulting.
Sheldon: What if he says something I think is ridiculous?
George: Keep it to yourself.
Sheldon: What if you just said something I think is ridiculous? Because...
George: Okay, maybe we need to work a little on your conversation skills, like not calling people out for saying stupid things.

Mary: How's pizza sound for dinner?
Georgie: You think I'm eating dinner with my mom on a Saturday night?
Mary: You're adorable. Guess I'm eating alone.

Connie: I knew I shouldn't have come here. Your ex-wife is a bitch.
Dale: I am so filled with love for you right now.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий