15 апр. 2021 г.

One Small Step...

This Is Us 5×11


Nicky: Why I love the Moon?... Well, I love the Moon because... it's... Earth's personal satellite. It's like the nightlight we can all count on. It's always there... but different every night. And no matter where you are in the world, we're all looking up at that same Moon.

Air Traveler: Hi. Hi. I, uh, noticed that you don't have headphones. Remember when people used to talk on planes?

Nicky: So, y-you want to drive to California and move there for-for good.
Sally: "For good." What does that mean, "for good"? My Grandma Pearl used to say, "Sweetie, you can do anything you want with your life, or you can do nothing."

Sheehan: Lot of these guys, their bodies are here, but their minds are still over there. The trick is to not let yourself get lost in it. Not to relive the same horror show over and over. You owe this girl of yours the future, not the past.
Jack: Are you sure? Because I...
Sheehan: I'm sure. Yeah. Want my advice? Take every memory you have, photos, whatever, and lock it away. Visit it when you have one too many. But keep it separate from the life you're building.

Uncle Nicky: For 50 years, I lived in a trailer. A trailer that went nowhere. Whatever the opposite is of an astronaut, that-that's... That's what I became.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий