8 апр. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #2.3

— At least phone batteries can't be removed now.
Clément: In her case it would make no difference. Her phone GPS has an internal battery.
— What about the mic? What would you get that to work?
Clément: I'd draw from the GPS battery.

Malotru: How did the others manage? People like Philby, Ames, Penkovski, those double agents. Did they think about it all the time? When they went to work each day what did they think of themselves? Were they ashamed? Were they excited? Were they sad? Give me a better world that I can fight for. Give me a dictatorship that I can resist. Give me an addiction that I can satisfy. What were they thinking, when they sat at their desks and began another day of destruction? Céline: Did Sciences Po teach you how to lie to politicians? I need to learn that if I'm to lie to terrorists.
Malotru: If you want to lie to anyone, your mother, your boss, a torturer or the French president, you only need to know one thing: how to lie to yourself.

Shapur Zamani: You are the heroic generation of the Islamic Revolution. It is the responsibility of my generation to receive and pass on your glorious legacy. We share the same objective: to protect our identity against attacks from the West and from counter-revolutionary forces. In this righteous battle are we not allowed to be modern, like our enemy? I believe we are. "In a country, the road to reform travels through culture."
Judge: Your empty words won't convince us.
Shapur Zamani: Those are not my words. They belong to the Ayatollah Khomeini, father of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Mollah Shahafi: Shapur has taken a Persian proverb to heart. "A bad reputation beats living in the shadows." But don't forget, in the light you are an easier target. May God be with you.

Mag: Henri, be very careful. Be extremely discreet... Some people simply like hamburgers.

Malotru: You learn to take the hits. They come from within, not without. Your feelings are your worst enemy. Hide them, bury them. Or they will betray you. They'll bring you down. Never show how frightened you are when you learn such news, news that drains all your strength, and when you realise that the one thing that gives you hope is on the verge of collapse.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий