17 апр. 2021 г.

Splinter

The Walking Dead 10×20


Eugene: To be blunter, all my kinfolk are counting on me to be a cross between Santa Claus and a guardian angel, if you will.

Ezekiel: We don't know these people, and we can't trust what we don't know.

Ezekiel: What if Eugene trusted the wrong people this time?...

Trooper: "For the benefit of all and for all who seek solace at our gates."
Ezekiel: What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Trooper: It's what we stand for.

Juanita: They're my friends.
Ezekiel: You met them a week ago.
Juanita: That's a lifetime in apocalypse years.

Juanita: I'm not crazy, if that's what you're thinking. I mean, there's the ADHD, the anxiety, the PTSD, the depression, the crushing loneliness, and the active imagination that helps me cope with all of that, but, like, maybe that's the only sane response to an insane world. You know what I'm saying?

Trooper: Didn't have to be hard. The rules are simple. The questions are routine. People just complicate them.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий