15 апр. 2021 г.

A Pager, a Club and a Cranky Bag of Wrinkles

Young Sheldon 4×11


Mary: Perhaps you could work on widening your social circles here...
Sheldon: I'm already at two. That's double where I was at high school.

George: Why in the world would you need a beeper?
Georgie: So people can get in touch with me.
George: Trust me, when you're not around, no one's thinking, "I must speak with Georgie this minute."
Georgie: Hey, lots of people have these.
George: Yeah, doctors and drug dealers, and you're not smart enough to be either.

Dr. Linkletter: Son, you can't just hang out here whenever you want.
Sheldon: Why not? We're friends.
Dr. Linkletter: No. I'm a professor, you're a student. I'm 68, you're 11. Do you see where I'm headed here?
Sheldon: Nope.

Sheldon: I'm hurt Dr. Linkletter doesn't want me as a friend.
Mary: Understandable.
Sheldon: I'm also angry. I don't like having two feelings at once. It's annoying. Great, annoyed! That's three.

June: Do you regret saying no to Dale?
Connie: No.
June: There was a little pause there.
Connie: There was not!
June: Okay, I believe you.
Connie: Thank you.
June: You see how I paused? That means I was lying.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий