28 апр. 2021 г.

Here's Negan

The Walking Dead 10×22


Negan: And if you don't mind me asking... did the Council really banish me? Or is this more of a "Carol seizing the reins" kind of situation?
Carol: .... This rabbit's for you.

Alter-Negan: Little pig, little pig. Let me in...

Alter-Negan: You gotta admit... We got a hell of a lot further with a kind word and good ol' Lucille here than we ever got with just a kind word. It's time to face the facts, old man. You are nothin' without her.

Negan: Ugh. Damn it.
Lucille: It's not like killing a person, babe. It's not even like killing an animal. You can't let it keep bothering you.
Negan: It doesn't bother me. I... I'm just worried that I'm gonna get used to it.

Negan: How, um... How's your dinner?
Lucille: It was really good. If I had known that dog food could taste like this... I would have been eating that shit all along.

Lucille: I'm sorry. I'm really sorry I made a big deal out of it. If I'd known... like, all this was gonna happen, I wouldn't have cared about a stupid credit-card bill.

Negan: You shouldn't be apologizing to me. Uh, it should be me apologizing to you. The man that I was... the pain that I put you through... You know, uh... You know, I lie awake at night... just wondering how I got so lucky that you have stuck with me.
Lucille: Come here. Listen to me. I stuck with you 'cause I could always see the man you are right now. Even when you weren't. And that asshole really had it comin'.
Negan: How's the food?
Lucille: It's good. Did you do somethin' different?
Negan: Yeah, I, uh... I tried a little rosemary instead of oregano, and there's a little white-wine reduction in with the chicken stock.

Negan: We are not giving up. Do you hear me? We are not giving up. Not ever.

Negan: You know, last time we did this, you said that I talk too much. Bad news is, I got some stuff to get off my chest this time, as well. But, see, this time... This time, you'd best hope I never stop talking... because when I do... When I do, something very terrible is gonna happen to you.

Negan: You know I never killed a man before tonight? It's the truth. Came close once...

Negan: Now, here's the important part, and I really want you to pay attention to this.

Negan: You know when people get so angry they say they see red? That shit is actually true. When this asshole comes at me, all I see is red. It's like I am looking at the world through blood.

Negan: ... So, t-the point of this is, there were consequences to me seeing red. Seeing red was a bad thing then. I was a bad man... then. But, see, now, nobody's suing anybody. Nobody's gettin' fired. Hell, nobody's keeping score. Now when I see red, it's just a question of what I am capable of. And, well, man, I hate to break it to ya. See, I am startin' to think that I am capable of damn near anything. So this... this is for not killing me.

Negan: I miss you. I love the shit out of you. And I am gonna do your fighting for you.

Carol: If you stay here, she will kill you. I just didn't want your death on my conscience, and... now it's not.
Negan: Fair enough.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий