8 апр. 2021 г.

Chapter 11. An Odd Couple Occurs

The Kominsky Method 2×3


Sandy Kominsky: And just for the record, being campy is making fun of things you don't have the talent to do.

Norman Newlander: Oh, oh, and I found a vase that might have had his ashes in it.
Sandy Kominsky: Ugh! That didn't bother you?
Norman Newlander: Not at all. If anything, it was invigorating. If you wanna feel really alive, hold the burnt remains of another guy.

Madelyn: All I ask is that maybe... you could get a new mattress... What?
Norman Newlander: No, nothing. My friend Sandy is not an idiot, that's all.

Sandy Kominsky: So, Marty, I gotta ask you a question.
Martin Schneider: Addis Ababa!
Sandy Kominsky: What?
Martin Schneider: Capital of Ethiopia. Addis Ababa.
Sandy Kominsky: That wasn't my question.
Martin Schneider: I know. But wouldn't it have been amazing if it was?

Norman Newlander: I wasn't a hippie. I was a beatnik.
Phoebe Newlander: What's the difference?
Norman Newlander: Hippies were peace and love, the beatniks were cool and clapped like this.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий