23 апр. 2021 г.

Capone (2020)

Fonse: I hid ten million bucks.
Johnny: You did-- what? You did what?
Fonse: I hid ten million bucks.
Johnny: You hid ten million-- ten million bucks?
Fonse: Yeah.
Johnny: Where?
Fonse: I don't fuckin' know.

Johnny: You know, this is what happens when people spend too much time in Florida. They turn into fuckin' hillbillies.

Johnny: I don't get it. I mean, he's got the whole forest to himself. Right? And all of a sudden some goofy lookin' broad shows up--
Fonse: Judy Garland.
Johnny: Ok, whatever. She turns up with a couple goons who look like they just escaped from Barnum and Bailey's circus, and they scamper off down to-- what's it?
Fonse: Emerald City.
Johnny: Emerald City. And they talk to that egghead.
Fonse: He's a wizard. But not a wizard when you see him.
Johnny: You see? This guy, he's standing on a gold mine, and the lion says "Oh, I wanna go back to being the King of the Forest". Get the fuck outta here.
Fonse: He ain't a coward no more. You understand?
Johnny: Yeah, but that Emerald City is wide open.
Fonse: It-- it's a fuckin' movie. He got his courage, he goes back. That's it.

Fonse: I know who you are.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ ~: «Beautifully shot movie. That's the only plus. Wasted cast. Terrible script. Incoherent and slow as all hell.»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий