22 апр. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #2.8

Duflot: Sure, I'm paranoid. And you think I'm stupid too.
La mule: How old are you?
Prune: I'm 20.

La mule: You poor thing. At 20 you can't handle these things.
Prune: How old are you?
La mule: Old enough to handle it... Look at me. Do I look like a shy virgin to you?
Prune: No.
La mule: Do I look like a hopeless romantic?
Prune: No.
La mule: They call me the "Mule". Presumably not because I'm white as a dove.
Prune: Right.
La mule: When I was 20 I cried every day. Every single day. I fell in love twice. Two arseholes. And each time I cried. Non-stop. My mother hit me over the head to toughen me up. It made no difference. I cried and cried, and cried. 20 is a lousy age.

Nadia: Why are you doing this? Why tell me who you are?
Malotru: I wanted to be honest, before we part company.
Nadia: I don't think it matters anymore.
Malotru: What matters is your new life. I've worked hard to make it possible. We won't see each other again. But I won't forget you and I doubt you'll forget me. Now, when we think of each other, it will be painful. But it will be real.
Nadia: So now we're even.

Prune: So what's your code name?...
Malotru: Malotru.
Prune: Malotru? Why?
Malotru: All our code names are insults from Captain Haddock in Tintin.
Prune: Are you kidding?
Malotru: I swear it's true. There's Cyclone, Moule-б-gaufres, Phénoméne.
Prune: That's crazy!
Malotru: But it's true.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий