14 апр. 2021 г.

I've Got This

This Is Us 5×10


Beth: Oh, not tonight. We're gonna have a family dinner. But you can go over her house another night.
Tess: Oh, my God. I told you. It's not "her." It's "their."
Beth: Sorry, sorry. Their house. I just got to get used to using a plural pronoun in a singular way, you know?
Carol: It's actually not that difficult. We've used "they" singularly throughout history really. "Somebody left their umbrella at the office." See? Simple.
Beth: Yup. Right. Simple.

Malik: This your little hideout, huh?
Randall: Not hiding, youngster. Just, uh, carving out a little space for myself. There's a lot of strong, opinionated women inside.

Malik: Um, I-I... I kind of need some advice.
Randall: You're coming to me for advice? You see, that's what I'm talking about. My daughters never come to me for advice, and I'm so full of wonderful advice to share.

Madison: I can't believe we're both moms.
Kate: I know. This is gonna sound awkward, but thank you for sleeping with my brother.
Madison: Ah, anytime.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий