16 апр. 2021 г.

Chapter 13. A Shenckman Equivocates

The Kominsky Method 2×5


Norman Newlander: So you're December.
Martin Schneider: Excuse me?
Norman Newlander: Well, there's a May-December thing going on, right?... You're December... I'm lookin' at you, I don't see November.
Martin Schneider: Well, let's say I'm just... Just after Thanksgiving.

Norman Newlander: Ooh... Retired, that's bad.
Sandy Kominsky: And why is that bad?
Norman Newlander: Are you kidding? He might as well take a bath with a toaster.

Norman Newlander: A toast. To Mindy and Marty. May they have many happy months together.

Sandy Kominsky: Norman, if this woman makes you happy, and I know she does, you should fight like hell not to lose her.
Norman Newlander: That's what Phoebe said.
Sandy Kominsky: Well, there you go. Relationship advice from a drug addict fresh out of rehab and a guy who's been divorced three times. How can you go wrong?

Lisa: You should just get a checkup.
Sandy Kominsky: Ah, I don't need a checkup. I really wish you wouldn't do that. Lisa: Do what?
Sandy Kominsky: By bringing up the possibility of me having... cardio issues, you're kind of inviting trouble.
Lisa: So what, having a conversation about it is... is bad luck?
Sandy Kominsky: No, it's... it's not bad luck, it's just that you're... You're putting it out there in the universe as a possibility. It's better not to talk about it.
Lisa: When did you get superstitious?
Sandy Kominsky: I'm not superstitious. I just have a healthy respect for bad juju.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий