18 апр. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #2.6

Chevalier: Are you Jewish?
Sisteron: No.
Chevalier: All lawyers are Jewish. I forgot, you're not a lawyer. What are you, anyway?

Duflot: Is this really my decision?
Mag: No, it's mine. But I want your opinion.
Duflot: If they were my men, I'd say no. We can't blow their cover for a hasty, dangerous and uncertain intervention.
Mag: They don't intervene. ....
Céline: So we abandon Raymond?
Duflot: It's too hasty, dangerous, and uncertain.

Duflot: I'd like to see all phone movements during the past year.
Sylvain: A history of the locations?
Duflot: Can you do that?
Sylvain: Yes. The software already exists. I call it the "history cloud". It's animated and easy to use.

Sylvain: You should know that if you check my phone you'll see I drive round the ring road twice before going home. Don't ask me why. I won't tell you.
Duflot: OK.
Sylvain: I just wanted to let you know. That's the only weird thing I do.
Duflot: OK.

Duflot: I must admit, I have been seeing blue rats lately. It's an in-joke. It means I'm being paranoid.

Duflot: You know what?
Dr Balmès: What?
Duflot: Those who see blue rats are always right... I've given 30 years to the company and I've been unfailingly loyal. I truly believed in it, and I still do.
Dr Balmès: In what?
Duflot: In the nobility of our mission. I've given a lot. Almost everything I have. And I don't have a single regret. But my greatest fear, my greatest terror, the one that keeps me up at night and creates terrible anxiety, is to end in disgrace. And the worst is that I know I'll end up that way.

Malotru: Some meetings are best avoided. Some invitations are best declined. They are traps. You can feel it. You know it. But if you go anyway. If you ignore the alarms going off inside you, it means that you truly desire the pain that awaits you.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий