30 апр. 2021 г.

A Box of Treasure and the Meemaw of Science

Young Sheldon 4×12


Adult Sheldon: My role as Dr. Linkletter's lab assistant was progressing nicely. I had mastered operating the manual particle collector, AKA a broom.

Adult Sheldon: I may not always recognize sarcasm, but I sure know how to use it.

Sheldon: Eight minutes and it hasn't moved.
Dr. Linkletter: So far so good.
Sheldon: Oh, boy, my heart is pounding. I hope I don't turn into an adrenaline junkie.

Mary: Hey, I was thinking after dinner, maybe you and I could go out for a walk.
George: Why?
Mary: Pastor Jeff and Brenda have been doing it, might be nice.
George: So go with them.
Missy: They didn't invite her. She was all upset about it.
George: Well, you get left out and I get punished?
Mary: A walk with your wife is punishment?
George: You're up, say somethin' fun.

Dr. Sturgis: Uh, oh, yesterday I had my first breakfast burrito.
Connie: Mm. Good for you. How was it?
Dr. Sturgis: Confusing. I ordinarily have burritos for lunch or dinner.
Connie: I don't know how to respond to that.
Dr. Sturgis: You're working on an experiment and I'm eating dinner for breakfast. It's a crazy world.

Hubert: Would you like to explain why this was on the copy machine? .....
Georgie: Fine, but I only left it there because you came in the copy room and I had to hide.
Hubert: What? When? What?
Georgie: This morning before school.
Hubert: Uh... What exactly did you see?
Georgie: I don't want to talk about it.
Hubert: Well, I don't want you talking about it.
Georgie: Well, I don't want you talking about this.
Hubert: I don't even know what this is.
Georgie: I don't even know what I saw.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий