10 апр. 2021 г.

Chapter 12. A Libido Sits in the Fridge

The Kominsky Method 2×4


Lisa: What if we took sex off the table?
Sandy Kominsky: What? Do you wanna get married?

Lisa: Come on. I mean, at this point in your life, how important is it?
Sandy Kominsky: Very important. Despite appearances, I can still deliver the mail... If I'm given fair warning.

Lisa: Be honest with me. You go to bed at night. What is more important? A good lay or a good night's sleep?
Sandy Kominsky: Well, doesn't one usually flow into the other?

Sandy Kominsky: Okay. Okay, I will admit my priorities have shifted a bit, but I still like sex. Or at least the idea of it.
Lisa: What does that mean?
Sandy Kominsky: Okay, it's like this. Every time I go to Art's Deli, I buy a quarter pound of pastrami that I take home, even though I won't eat it because it gives me heartburn.
Lisa: So what's the point?
Sandy Kominsky: I like knowing it's in the fridge.

Lisa: So... In your entire life, you have never had a woman who wasn't just a friend?
Sandy Kominsky: Lisa, I try to keep up with the times, but I'm of a generation where if a guy has women friends, it means he's playing on the other team.
Lisa: That's horrible.
Sandy Kominsky: It's the truth.

Sandy Kominsky: Interesting. As testosterone decreases, morality increases... I should write that down. That's good stuff.

Norman Newlander: And what about Madelyn?
Sandy Kominsky: Now, that is a little tougher.
Norman Newlander: Why?
Sandy Kominsky: She got a glimpse of who you really are. You can't do that with women. Trust me. It's never good.

Sandy Kominsky: Nope, friends do not get boners.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий