5 апр. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #2.1

Malotru: To be sure of not giving himself away a spy must leave no trace, no electronic or physical trace. No email, no paper, no recordings. Everything is memorized. I have a very good memory. I guess that makes me a good spy.

YouKnowWho: You probably wonder why I asked for an appointment so urgently.
Duflot: Right.
YouKnowWho: Now, we have a new policy. We want to be in total confidence with our allies and historical partners. Since the Bonn incident, we no longer want anyone to suspect us of spying on our pals.
Duflot: Wonderful.
YouKnowWho: We no longer recruit within our allies.
Duflot: And you no longer wire-tap them?
YouKnowWho: You can't expect us to cut our ears off, now can you?
Duflot: That's what I thought.

YouKnowWho: Do you have any idea how many guys come to us with a proposal? I mean, allied guys.
Duflot: No, I don't.
YouKnowWho: 17 a day.
Duflot: 17... Does 17 include mythomaniac candidates?
YouKnowWho: Of course not.
Duflot: That's quite a number. Unfortunatelly, we have not such luck.

YouKnowWho: Our new policy is this: when they come to us with a proposal, we immediately reject it. And then we tell our allies. That is in fact why I am here today.

Malotru: Sending the book was too risky. It's easy to find out I didn't order it.
Dr Balmès: But you did order it. Check your account.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий