18 апр. 2021 г.

The Lake Effect

American Gods 3×9


Cordelia: Jesus, you look like shit. When was the last time you slept?
Wednesday: I'll sleep... when I'm dead.

Liam Doyle: You do have a plan for that, I assume? Stabbing a god?
Laura: Yup. Get spear, shank shithead.

Liam Doyle: Do you... really have to kill this dude?
Laura: Yes, I do. Either I go out trying to kill him, or I die breaking my word to the tech Nazis.
Ann-Marie Hinzelmann: Surviving winter in Lakeside is no small feat. We aren't just celebrating the end of winter. We're celebrating our good fortune.

Cordelia: You know, I'm sensing a pattern here. We drop in on old friends of yours, they hate your guts and freak out. You e-eat their food and drink their booze until they calm down. You ever worried that one day it won't work?

Wednesday: It's an end for you and me too, kid. All good things must, huh?
Cordelia: Are you gonna be able to take care of yourself without me?
Wednesday: You sure you've got that the right way around?
Cordelia: Where can we hide in the fair weather, we orphans of the storm?
Wednesday: Evelyn Waugh...

Czernobog: Okay. The assholes are here now.

Mr. World: Our offer to the Old Gods... is their lives... and freedom... to disappear in any corner of America they choose.
Wednesday: That's an offer?
Mr. World: Here is the alternative... SHARD. We're on the cusp of a new age, wherein humanity will forget the Old Gods! And... and you'll all die. Now, you can accept my offer and fade from existence in peace. Or we will... systematically... hunt and kill every one of you that gets in our way.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий