24 апр. 2021 г.

The One with Rachel's New Dress

Friends 4×18


Joey: Oh, oh, Pheebs. You want a strong name? How about The Hulk?
Phoebe: No, I'm not sure about Hulk... but I like the idea of a name starting with "The."

Ross: What's wrong with Ross?
Phoebe: It's just, you know, something like this... would never happen to The Hulk, you know.
Joey: Actually, that's not true. In The Incredible Hulk, number 72, Dr. Bruce Banner found...
Ross: You know, never mind. My girlfriend's a lesbian.

Phoebe: Well, how about a compromise then? Okay, what if it's... you know, Chan-no-ey?
Chandler: Okay, look, Joey? Come on, think about it. He'll never be president. I mean, there's never gonna be a President Joey.
Joey: All right, look, I didn't want to bring this up... But Chandler is the stupidest name I've heard in my life. It's not even a name. It's barely even a word. Okay, it's kind of like chandelier but it's not. All right? It's a stupid, stupid, non-name.
Chandler: Wow. You're right. I have a horrible, horrible name...

Ross: So, um, any word from Susan?
Carol: Ooh, yeah, she said she's having so much fun with Emily.
Ross: Uh-huh, uh-huh. Uh, by the by, did it ever occur to you that... I don't know, maybe they might be having a little too much fun?
Carol: What's too much fun?
Ross: You know, the kind of fun you and Susan had when we were married.

Mr. Burgin: I like her. She seems smart.
Joshua: Rachel, my parents.
Rachel: So nice to meet you. Hello, hello.
Mrs. Burgin: Oh, Joshua, that $500 was for groceries...


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий