11 апр. 2021 г.

South ParQ Vaccination Special

South Park 24×2


Town Citizien 1: Come on, man. We've been waiting for hours! You guys have plenty of vaccinations in there, just let us in, man.
Vaccination Center Guard: 55 and older and first responders only.
Mr. Mackey: On, uh, hey, uh, we'd like to get in there and get some vaccinations, mkay.
Vaccination Center Guard: Are you on the list?
Mr. Mackey: Well, no, I'm not on the list. I tried to get on the list. I sat on my computer 30 nights in a row trying to make a vaccination appointment and get on the god damn list. Look the thing is we are school faculty, mkay. You gotta let us in!

Town Citizien 3: No, no, you have to let in people with health issues first! I am a chain smoker and my wife is 39 pounds overweight!
Town Citizien 4: I have a compromised immune system! I have genital warts, and I will show them to you!
Vaccination Center Guard: Over 55, first responders and Group 2-B only!

Old Lady: 79, bitchesssss!

Eric Cartman: You guys, Kenny and I are feeling like, even though things are supposedly getting better with the pandemic, we're more depressed than ever. The four of us just seem really different towards each other and we're worried the past year has put a strain on our broship.

Eric Cartman: Kenny was saying he wants to do everything he can to save the broship, and I agree with him. So we had a really positive talk about it during lunch, and Kenny shared some ideas of how maybe we can navigate through this, and I think we came up with a great idea. Okay, so, you know how chicks have periods right?
Kyle Broflovski: WHAT?!
Eric Cartman: It's true! Women have 'periods' where they bleed from their vagina.

Math Teacher: You think this is funny? I come here, and I risk my life to teach you? And I can't even get a vaccination because teachers aren't important enough?! And I get on the websites and can't even get a straight answer on when I'll get vaccinated?! Well, I'm over it! I can't do this anymore!

Eric Cartman: You guys, I think that might have been the single most hilarious thing we've ever done. ....
Kyle Broflovski: .... Do you have any idea what you've done?
Eric Cartman: What do you mean, dude?
Kyle Broflovski: Yeah, we finally get back to school and have some sense of normalcy and you guys make the teacher walk out!
Eric Cartman: Hey, at least Kenny and I were doing something to try and get that spark back! You know 30 percent of broships didn't make it through the pandemic?
Stan Marsh: What if they make us go back to remote learning?!I don't want to go back to being quarantined at home like some of the other kids still are!
Butters Stotch: Hey, fellas! Anything fun happen at school today?!

Garrison: Oh... I'm back! Hey, South Park! I'm home!

Garrison: I'm just completely at home in the classroom. I realize that now more than ever after my little sabbatical.
P.C. Principal: Yes... Your, sabbatical was somewhat controversial...
Garrison: Well, I just went through a little thing. You know, I... I realized I was gay. And then I realized I wasn't gay, I was a woman. And after I transitioned, I thought it was a little mistake and then I went through a phase of being the President of the United States.

Town Citizien 1: Come on, man, it's ridiculous that people can't get in.
Town Citizien 2: Yeah, you know, in Israel they vaccinate everybody. Israel's way cooler than this lame place!
Vaccination Center Guard: So then go to Israel.
Town Citizien 2: I tried... I couldn't get in.

Chris: Tom, I'm outside of the hottest place in town, and what we'd like to do now is take you for an exclusive look inside.
Vaccination Center Guard: You're not getting in, pal.
Chris: I'm actually willing to go inside and get a shot so that everyone can see just how safe it is.
Vaccination Center Guard: I said get lost, your not getting in.
Chris: Please give me a shot... Please, all I want is a shot... Just that one shot that could change everything.

Grandpa 1: Hey there, Billy! Still gotta wear that mask, huh? We're all vaccinated now! I'm gonna go out to the bars and get some pussy!

Grandpa 2: Sayyy... When are they gonna vaccinate you kids? Oh, yeah! You're last!

Grandpa 3: Have fun social distancing, loser!

Garrison: Hey, kids! Guess who's baaaaaaaaack?

Kyle Broflovski: You guys are gonna go and tell everyone the truth about who's fault this is! I didn't do anything!
Eric Cartman: That's right, Kyle, you did nothing. You knew about the prank, you could have stopped it at any time, but you didn't say a word. Silence is violence, Kyle.

Kyle Broflovski: Will you shut up about that!? Nobody cares about your stupid broship!
Eric Cartman: ....... And now you've made Kenny cry.



On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий