31 янв. 2013 г.

The Coat Hanger

American Horror Story: Asylum

2×9
& Dr. Gardner: So... you went around finding dead animals?
    Johnny: Yeah. First couple of times... Then I learned that killing them was just as good. Even better.
    Dr. Gardner: And this compulsion... followed you into your adult life?
    Johnny: No. I don’t harm animals anymore. I haven’t since I was a teenager. Did you know that killing animals is a predictor for psychopaths?..

& Johnny: You see, my name isn’t Morgan. It’s Thredson. I’m the son of Bloody Face.

& Sister Eunice: Well... the good news is, you seem to have conquered your sexual perversion. The bad news is... the rabbit died.

& Sister Eunice: If I were my Aunt Celeste, I would offer you a Drano margarita.
    Lana: A what?
    Sister Eunice: You add half a cup of Drano for every two weeks you’ve been pregnant to a margarita.

& Sister Eunice: I know I, uh... I can’t begin to fill the shoes of the... Sister Jude we all knew and loved, but... let me say... I’m here to serve you. I want to help you save souls, all the way to Rome.


& Dr. Arden: I’m just trying to being friendly.
    Kit: Why?
    Dr. Arden: Because I’ve seen what you’ve seen. They were here. The creatures you told me about. The little green men... except of course, they’re not green, are they, Mr. Walker? No. They’re obviously a great deal more powerful and technologically advanced than we are.
    Kit: They’re terrifying.
    Dr. Arden: Mm-hmm.

& Dr. Arden: A good scientist always protects his subject. For example, if your life were threatened, they would have to act to preserve their specimen.
    Kit: What are you saying?
    Dr. Arden: If you were to be brought to the brink of death, they would return to reverse the process.
    Kit: You want to kill me?
    Dr. Arden: No, Mr. Walker. I want to almost kill you. Of course, it would be ideal if you were to cooperate, but then, I’m not asking for your permission.

& Kit: If there’s a chance I could see Alma again. I’ll do what I have to do.
    Dr. Arden: Well, then, Mr. Walker, prepare to die.

& Dr. Gardner’s patient: I think I need another posthypnotic suggestion, Dr. Gardner. I ate an entire bucket of chicken by myself last night.

& Jude: Things are going to change around here.
Ω We'll be missing Dominique.

& Kit: Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven.
    Dr. Arden: What are you mumbling about?
    Kit: It’s the only prayer I can remember... Just in case.

& Dr. Arden: This is going to hurt.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий