9 янв. 2013 г.

Dirty Laundry

Elementary 1×11

& Watson: I mean the state of your kitchen.
    Sherlock: Don’t you mean our kitchen?
    Watson: No, I mean yours. I’m only here for ten more days, remember?
    Sherlock: Nine days, 12 hours, 47 minutes, actually, but who’s counting?

& Watson: I never denied that I find what you do very interesting.
    Sherlock: I’ve decided, Watson: the lessons can continue after our companionship ends. A weekly salon, perhaps. You could come by, I could share my wisdom. In exchange for some light housework, of course.

& Watson: Mr. Silver, we are not here to judge you...
    Sherlock: Perish the thought! No, we’re just... simply inquiring if your time with Mrs. Purcell involved coitus.

& Sherlock: Tell me, have you ever been whore-fishing?..


& Sherlock: Excuse me. Might we offer you a drink and some company?
    Prostitute: Oh, a drink would be lovely.
    Sherlock: Excellent. Now that’s out of the way. My friend and I were wondering what you might charge to sleep with us. Just kidding.

& Watson: Do I even want to know what happened?
    Sherlock: You haven’t missed a thing. More yak than shack so far. Curiously, many of these videos are entirely prostitute-free.

& Sherlock: I must warn you, Watson. Whatever’s on these videos is likely to be the vilest and most startling material that Mrs. Purcell gathered, so you might not want to watch this... Okay.

& Oliver Purcell: Oh, so now I’m not only a spy, I’m a Russian spy?
    Sherlock: You made a point of stepping out to shake hands the other day. It’s bad form in Russian culture to shake hands beneath the arch of a doorway, is it not? Then there were the coins that your wife left lying around in her office. In Russian folklore, money goes to money. Leaving coins out is a way of inviting good fortune into your life. Didn’t quite work out for her, though, did it?

& Watson: How do you deal with... cases not working out the way you want them to?
    Sherlock: The only promise a puzzle makes is an answer. Liking the answer doesn’t factor in. In our line of work it mustn’t.

& Silver: As I explained to your men the day I met them, I didn’t see her for the entire week before she died.
    Sherlock: Nyet, comrade. Big lie.

& Watson: Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.

& Watson: I took another job this morning...

& Watson: Are you okay?
    Sherlock: My dear Watson, whenever am I not?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий