12 янв. 2013 г.

I See You

Breaking Bad 3×8

& Skinny Pete: How are you feeling? You okay?
    Jesse: Actually... I’m great.

& Walter: Rhythms, Gale. It’s... It’s... It’s as if I’m classical but you are... are more... Jazz.
    Gale: Jazz...
    Walter: Jazz! Yes. And God knows there is nothing wrong with jazz. It’s simply that I require...
    Gale: Classical.
    Walter: Exactly!
    Jesse: Oh, shit! Man, this is the bomb. What’s up, partner?

& Walter: Let me ask you something. Do you remember when we were out in the desert with Tuco?..
    Jesse: Oh, you mean when he put a machinegun to my head? Yeah, I think that does ring a tiny bell. Why?


& Walter Jr.: Uncle Hank said that ... everybody knows who Pablo Escobar is, but nobody knows about the guys that brought him down.
    Walter: I guess I never thought about it.
    Walter Jr.: He said that good guys never get ink like the bad guys do... So he gave it to me. Figured I’d read it.

& Gustavo: Men like your husband are the thin blue line between us and these animals. I only wish I could do more...

& Walter: You knew. You knew my brother-in-law was with the DEA.
    Gustavo: I investigate everyone with whom I do business. What careful man wouldn’t?..

& Walter: Your being here is... Is this some sort of message?
    Gustavo: I’m supporting my community. I hide in plain sight, same as you.

& Gustavo: Now thank me and shake my hand.

& Doctor: I’m sorry, but I’m afraid it’s immediately family only.
    Marie: We’re all family.
    Doctor: I understand, but we have a certain protocol here that we need...
    Marie: We’re all family.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий