3 янв. 2013 г.

Mas

Breaking Bad 3×5

& Jesse: Yo, you got champagne? None of that cheap stuff. I want the expensive shit. Don Perig-non.
    — It’s 400 a bottle.
    Jesse: Oh, well, in that case, I’ll only have two. Oh, and I want the tall, skinny glasses. I like those skinny glasses. That’s what James Bond drinks.

& Walter: I simply respect the chemistry. The chemistry must be respected.

& Marie: It’s like something’s eating him away from inside. He’s just not the same.
    Skyler: He’s not.
    Marie: Facing death, it changes a person. It has to, don’t you think?.. I guess you’ve notice a change in Walt.

& Walter: What is this?
    Gustavo: Your new lab...
Ω Such a perfect sound!


& Walter: I have made a series of very bad decisions, and I cannot make another one.
    Gustavo: Why did you make these decisions?
    Walter: ... For the good of my family.
    Gustavo: Then they weren’t bad decisions. What does a man do, Walter?.. A man provides for his family.
    Walter: This cost me my family.
    Gustavo: When you have children, you always have family. They will always be your priority, your responsibility, and a man... a man provides. And he does it even when he’s not appreciated or respected or even loved. He simply bears up, and he does it... because he’s a man.

& Saul: Hey, what are the parameters of this sobriety thing you got going?
    Jesse: What do you mean?
    Saul: Can you take a Xanax? ’Cause I got a drawer full of them. I get them from my “chiropractor.” Vietnamese, 5 foot tall, she adjusts you to completion. Her name’s Kim Nu Suong, as delicious as it sounds. I should give you her card.

& Jesse: You’re telling me you’re cooking again?!
    Walter: Yeah, uh... How should I put this? I’m in. You’re out.

& Jesse: What in the hell just happened? You’re my lawyer, not his!
    Saul: That’s the way of the world, kid. You go with the winner.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий