19 янв. 2013 г.

Amour

& Georges: But what is my image?
    Anne: Sometimes you’re a monster. But you’re nice.

& Anne: What would you say if no one came to your funeral?
    Georges: Nothing, presumably.

& Anne: There’s no point in going on living. That’s how it is. I know it can only get worse. Why should I inflict this on us, on you and me?
    Georges: You’re not inflicting anything on me!
    Anne: You don’t have to lie, Georges.
    Georges: Put yourself in my place. Didn’t you ever think that it could happen to me too?
    Anne: Of course, I did. But imagination and reality have little in common.
    Georges: But things are getting better every day!
    Anne: I don’t want to carry on. You’re making such sweet efforts to make everything easier for me... But I don’t want to go on. For my own sake. Not yours.
    Georges: I don’t believe you. I know you. You think you are a burden to me. But what would you do in my place?
    Anne: I don’t want to rack my brain over this. I’m tired, I want to go to bed.

& Anne: It’s beautiful.
    Georges: What?
    Anne: Life. So long. Long life.


& Nurse #1: You mustn’t take it too seriously. Usually they always say something. She might just as well say “Mum, Mum, Mum”. It’s just mechanical.

& Eva: Why don’t you call back? Don’t you realize we’re worried?
    Georges: Your worries are no use to me! No, don’t get me wrong. I’m not criticizing you. I just don’t have the time to deal with your worries, that’s all.
    Eva: Dad...
    Georges: No, let’s stop this conversation. Your mother is just as could have been expected: bad the whole time. She is turning more and more into a helpless child. It’s sad and humiliating for her and for me. And she doesn’t want to be seen in that state... You two have your own life. Nothing wrong with that. But let us have our life too. Okay?

& Eva: What’s going to happen now?
    Georges: The nurse comes three times a week. Every two weeks Dr. Bertier and the hairdresser come. That’s what you wanted to know? No? Things will go on as they have done up until now. They’ll go from bad to worse. Things will go on, and then one day it will all be over.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Very, very sad but needful movie.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий