10 янв. 2013 г.

Blood Moon Rising

Hell on Wheels 2×10

& Lily: How are you going to do it?
    Elam: Strangle or cut... Probably cut.

& Hannah: Why? Why must I leave, Mr. Gunderson?
    Swede: The Sioux are attacking on the blood moon.

& Lily: You and I can build this railroad together... But the board won’t take a woman seriously. I can’t do this without you. And you... You’re better with me, aren’t you?
    Cullen: Yeah... I am.

& Cullen: Thanks for not killin’ my lady friend.
    Elam: You welcome.
    Cullen: Gotta ask you though. Was you ever gonna do it?
    Elam: You know your Bible?
    Cullen: Some.
    Elam: You know when the angel came down, grab a hold of Abraham’s arm right before he cut Isaac’s neck?
    Cullen: Yeah?
    Elam: It won’t like that. Almost got my ass shot.
    Cullen: She ain’t a woman to be messed with.
    Elam: True. True, she ain’t.


& Durant: I will die in prison.
    Swede: That is not true. Come... come. The truth is... You will not die in prison but... here. Soon, in the streets of Hell on Wheels... Come. Let me kiss you farewell.

& Swede: Shh. I will be quick.
Ω Lily?! Damn you! Score: −2

& Investigator: How was it you decided to defend the bridge and not the town?
    Cullen: I learned in the war to protect strategic assets.
    Investigator: The town?
    Cullen: The town ain’t nothing but wood and canvas, replaceable.
    Investigator: And its inhabitants?
    Cullen: Replaceable.
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club — Devil’s Waitin’

♪ Out on the corner with cast iron blood ♪
♪ 10,000 or more with hearts on the run ♪
♪ they say I might die and I may be cold ♪
♪ I may have no Jesus, I may have no soul ♪
♪ in prison I hear there’s time to be good ♪
♪ but the first thing you see is the last thing you should ♪

♪ well, I’ve seen the battle and I’ve seen the war ♪
♪ and the life in here is the life I’ve been told ♪
♪ yeah, I’ve seen the battle and I’ve seen the war ♪
♪ and the life out here is the life I’ve been sold ♪
♪ they say there’s a passing where all stand to judge ♪
♪ but the devil’s a-waitin’ with Christ like a son ♪
♪ when the look comes your way, you best say was I ♪
♪ for the reasons you hold give reasons to die ♪
♪ the callings’ impatient when cause never won ♪
♪ but the last one to say it may last through the flood ♪

♪ I’m born in and weary but life’s just begun
♪ and I’ve run from the reasons and run to the gun ♪
♪ they say I’m the killer and thy will be done ♪
♪ and the doors won’t be open when I’ve finally become ♪

& Swede: You and I, we’re now consummated... Are we not?
Ω Is the Mr. Gunderson is −3, or he isn’t? This’s the question.

& — Mr. Bohannan, will you finish this railroad?

--
On the IMDb

Σ Will waiting for Season 3...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий