28 янв. 2013 г.

Dark Cousin

American Horror Story: Asylum

2×7

& Dr. Arden: As the head of this institution, I demand to be spoken to with at least a modicum of respect!
    Sister Eunice: That’s rich... Arthur. You really think you’re in charge?

& Sister Eunice: I hope this clarifies the chain of command, Arthur...

& Frank: What the hell’s that supposed to mean?
    Sister Eunice: It’s a name.
    Frank: Don’t look like English.
    Sister Eunice: It’s not. It’s ancient Aramaic.

& Angel of Death: Who’s there? Who dares look upon Shachath? Show yourself.

& Sister Eunice: I’m just a simple nun.
    Angel of Death: A nun, perhaps... but not so simple. Something else resides in you. One like me... but fallen. Cousin.


& Oliver: Don’t look so frightened, okay? I don’t want to hurt you. I want this to be as painless for you as possible, so I will give you a choice... I can either cut your throat, or I can strangle you. I don’t believe in guns.

& Sister Eunice: You’re safe now. Back to Briarcliff... where you belong.

& Sister Jude: Hello.
    Sister Eunice: Judy Martin?
    Sister Jude: Who is this?
    Sister Eunice: It’s your conscience calling.

& Angel of Death: I come when I’m called; it’s what I do, Jude. I don’t judge; I never judge.

& Angel of Death: Are you ready for me?
    Grace: Yes... I’m free.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий