17 янв. 2013 г.

I Am Anne Frank: Part 1

American Horror Story: Asylum

2×4

& Anne Frank: They made a joke. The businessmen at the bar. They said, “Don’t let them Jew you down.” That’s how it always starts, you know? With jokes.

& Shelley: Am I going to die?
    Dr. Arden: Not exactly. As a matter of fact, after this, you’ll probably live forever.

& Anne Frank: Nazi murderer! You Nazi swine! ... Don’t you remember me, Doctor? I am Anne. Anne Frank!

& Sister Jude: So, Anne Frank, is it? What a relief it will be to millions of schoolchildren to know you survived.

& Anne Frank: He wasn’t called Arden then. He was Gruper. Hans Gruper. He was SS. And he was not like the others.


& Kit: Dr. Thredson, he... he said some things that are starting to make sense.
    Grace: Well, if you were crazy, they wouldn’t make sense to you. Self-doubt is a sure sign of sanity.
    Kit: Wait, you’re confusing me. If... you’re saying that if I’m crazy, then I wouldn’t believe Dr. Thredson, but if I’m sane, then my crazy stories would be true?
    Grace: I have no idea what you just said.

& Kit: What am I?.. Crazy or sane?.. Am I a killer?!
    Grace: I don’t care. Whatever you are... I’ll be with you.

& Lana: What is this stuff?
    Dr. Thredson: Apomorphine. The standard drug for this kind of cutting-edge aversion therapy. They use it at Harvard, Brigham Young, Cornell... The theory is that we’re training your body to be physically repelled by certain... triggers.

& Lana: Whatever you say, Doctor. I want to do whatever works.
    Dr. Thredson: ... We’ll begin with very simple visual stimulation. Daniel will take off his robe, and you will regard his physique. ...
Lana: I’m sorry, but... I don’t feel anything.
    Dr. Thredson: That’s okay.
    Lana: You’re not gonna make him touch me, are you?
    Dr. Thredson: Actually, I’m going to ask you... to touch yourself. Can you do that?
Ω What a pervert.

& Kit: Tell me the truth!

& Anne Frank: Come on... now’s the time. Confess, Hans Gruper. Nazi piece of shit.

& Dr. Arden: Go to hell!
    Anne Frank: I’ve been there.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий