20 янв. 2013 г.

I Am Anne Frank: Part 2

American Horror Story: Asylum

2×5

& Dr. Thredson: Sounds to me like a classic case of postpartum psychosis.
    Sister Jude: How long have you been standing there, Dr. Butt-in-ski?

& Dr. Thredson: I don’t work here anymore, Frank. As a matter of fact, I never did.

& Jim Brown: Are you sure that this is safe?
    Dr. Arden: Not only safe, but highly effective. In my hands, the transorbital lobotomy has become as routine as... filling a cavity.

& Sister Jude: I cried and cried, saying, “God didn’t answer my prayers!” I remember... my mother was pouring herself a whiskey; the Martin family cure for everything. She looked at me and laughed. “God always answers our prayers, Judy. It’s just rarely... the answer we’re looking for.”

& — What’s your poison, sweetheart?


& Dr. Thredson: You’re gonna write about this. You’re gonna win a Pulitzer Prize. I just know it, Lana. You are the person to tell my story.
    Lana: Your story?..

& Dr. Thredson: I see you found my little... hobby.
    Lana: You make furniture?
    Dr. Thredson: Lamps mainly. I make the shades myself.
    Lana: Really? What kind of material do you use?
    Dr. Thredson: Skin.

& Lana: What’s happening? What did you do to her?!
    Dr. Thredson: Kept her fresh.

& Dr. Thredson: You can begin... by kissing her cold lips. Don’t worry... She won’t bite.

♪ If we could consider each other ♪
♪ A neighbor, a friend or a brother ♪
♪ It could be a wonderful, wonderful world ♪
♪ It could be a wonderful world ♪

♪ If each little kid could have fresh milk each day ♪
♪ If each working man had enough time to play ♪
♪ If each homeless soul had a good place to stay ♪
♪ It could be a wonderful world ♪

& Jim Brown: You seem happy, sweetheart. Are you as happy as you look?
    Anne Frank: I’ve never been happier.

♪ It could be ♪
It could be
♪ It could be ♪
♪ It could be a wonderful world ♪

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий