15 янв. 2013 г.

Stochasticity

House of Lies 2×1

The London Souls — Steady Are You Ready

♪ steady, are you ready? ♪
♪ steady are you ready for me? ♪

♪ come a little closer ♪
♪ take another bite ♪
♪ steady, are you ready for my rocket tonight? ♪

& Marty: Hey, Jeannie. You look rested.
    Jeannie: Seriously?
    Marty: Uh, no. I was just being polite. You look like shit.
    Jeannie: Ah, there he is.

& Julianne Hotschragar: We are building a new company here based on a fresh ethical reality. This is the era of women at Galweather; we are bringing in some new management-level gals, and internally, we are promoting our very own Jeannie Van Der Hooven...
    Marty: Are you kidding me?
    Julianne Hotschragar: ...to engagement manager.
    Marty: Manager? That doesn’t even mean anything.


& Mr. Pincus: So, what do you think?
    Marty: What do you we think... is a very direct way to begin. So let’s just start there.

& Doug: Try to stay with me, Mr. P. This stuff isn’t easy, but the one and only thing that we can truly count on in this random universe is that occasionally that randomness can present itself as, well, fate.
    Mr. Pincus: What is your name, son?
    Doug: Uh, Guggenheim, sir. Uh, Guggenheim with a g.
    Mr. Pincus: Mr. G.
    Doug: Uh, yes, sir.
    Mr. Pincus: I want you to shut the fuck up for the remainder of this call.

& Clyde: Oh, I must not have told you. We all date. We’re like a couple, but there’s three of us.

& Doug: What do we do?
    Marty: Well, we’re not gonna panic.
    Jeannie: I disagree; I think we should panic.
    Clyde: We should panic.

& Jeannie: I love you.

--
On the Stochasticity (2013) on IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий