9 янв. 2013 г.

Compliance

& Officer Daniels: Hi, Sandra. Uh, I’ll need your help till I can get down there. We really have two choices here.

& Officer Daniels: Look, Sandra, I’m the police officer. I’m the one who’s gotta take the hit.
    Sandra: Yes.
    Officer Daniels: I want you to know that as an officer, the officer in this case, I have to take the full, final responsibility for this, and I take that very seriously, okay?
    Sandra: Right. Right. Yes.

& Officer Daniels: I know you don’t want to do this, but it’s gonna be okay. It’s fine, really. I’ve done a million of these, and, it’s fine, you know. It’s not pleasant. I mean, you don’t like it. I don’t like it. I don’t know any guy, as many years as I’ve been on the job, enjoys this.

& Officer Daniels: Think about poor Sandra.
    Becky: Yeah.
    Officer Daniels: You know what, Becky? You seem like a nice person, honestly. I, you know, I hate to get conflicting information like this, and it’s, uh, confusing, and it bothers me as much as I’m sure it bothers you, so...
    Becky: Yes.
    Officer Daniels: I mean, it’d be really helpful for me and for her, I’m sure, if you’re a good girl and you make it easy on Sandra. I just... I need you to be a good actress for her, uh, you know, if you could pretend like it doesn’t bother you, okay?

& Sandra: Hello, Officer. We’re back.
    Officer Daniels: Great. You’re really helping us out here, Sandra. I was just telling Robert how lucky we all are you’re there. You’re almost like a real cop.
    Sandra: Ha! Well, I’m just trying to do my job.
    Officer Daniels: Well, you’re doing perfect.
    Sandra: Thank you.

& Sandra: Um, he says it’s time to... Let’s just try to... The faster you do it, honey, the faster we’re finished. Come on.

& Officer Daniels: If you do this, you will build our case. You understand?
    Sandra: ... Yes.

& Officer Daniels: That’s good. You’re doing great. Like I said before, I’m lucky I have you here tonight.
    Sandra: Well, thank you.
    Officer Daniels: Heh. Have you ever been involved in a situation like this before?
    Sandra: Oh, God, no.
    Officer Daniels: Heh. Well, you could have fooled me. You’re making a really difficult situation run very smoothly, very professional.
    Sandra: Thank you so much.
    Officer Daniels: Sure.


& Officer Daniels: Kevin, why don’t you stop laughing, and calm down, okay?
    Kevin: W-What the fuck are you talking about?
    Officer Daniels: I am an officer of the law, okay? I’m gonna need you to address me as a sir, understand?

& Officer Daniels: It might seem a little strange, I know, but I’m still an officer of the law. You need to listen to me for your own sake. This is procedure.
    Kevin: Yeah, well, it’s a fucked procedure.
    Officer Daniels: Okay, you need to watch your mouth, son.
    Kevin: Uh, sorry.

& Officer Daniels: The last thing I need is someone on my side with a big mouth, Sandra. You know what I mean? If you can’t cooperate with me here...
    Sandra: I’m sorry.
    Officer Daniels: I need to be able to trust you.
    Sandra: Right. I’m very sorry...
    Officer Daniels: Just be quiet.
    Sandra: ...you know.
    Officer Daniels: Either you need to watch her, or we need to find someone reliable.

& Becky: But, sir,.. why?
    Officer Daniels: Why? Why are you going to jail? Because you’re the one that’s causing all the problems. Now, if you want this over with sooner rather than later, you’ll allow the person that I authorized to inspect you, to search you. And then, maybe then... you’ll have a chance of getting out of this. You understand what I’m saying? You can go to jail, or you can let this guy inspect you. You can go to jail, or you can let this guy inspect you. That’s it, two choices... You’re gonna do this?
    Becky: ...... Okay.

& Officer Daniels: How big are her nipples?
    Van: Why? I mean...
    Officer Daniels: You’re my eyes on the ground. Anything that can corroborate the witness’ testimony. I just need to know any identifying marks, scars, tattoos.
    Van: Yeah, but... You gotta lower your arms.

& Officer Daniels: I need you to do me a favor. We need to find out if she’s hiding any money up there, so I want you to tell her to turn around and bend over.
    Van: Why?!
    Officer Daniels: That’s just a standard cavity search. You’ve probably seen that on TV, at the airport even sometimes, just to...
    Van: All right.
    Officer Daniels: See if she’s holding anything in any of her, uh, orifices.
    Van: All right. All right. He says you have to turn around and you have to bend over so Officer Daniels: I can see if there’s anything up in there. ... Turn around!

& Officer Daniels: You know, it might help if you just... you make her call you sir and tell her to hold her ankles.
    Van: Why?
    Officer Daniels: Well, she’s gonna respect the authority. If not, she’s just gonna run ramshod all over you.
    Van: He says you have to call me sir so that when I ask you to do something, I know you’re gonna do it. All right?
    Becky: ...... Yes, sir.

& Becky: Sandra, you gotta help me...
    Sandra: Why are you talking to me? Can you see I’m on the phone? Sit down!

& Becky: I didn’t do anything, sir.
    Officer Daniels: Didn’t we talk about you going easy on Sandra?.. That all this would be hard on her?.. Did we not?
    Becky: Yes, sir.
    Officer Daniels: What about me, Rebecca? Do you even understand how hard this is on me? You think I like situations like this? No. I don’t. Nobody does. Would you agree with me that you’re disobeying? You’d agree with me, right?
    Becky: I guess. Yes, sir.
    Officer Daniels: Good. Then you’d be right. What used to happen when you’ve been bad? When you were a kid, you’d get a spanking, right?
    Becky: ...... Okay.
    Officer Daniels: Van will have to spank you, right? For being bad. And then you can do something nice for him. Can you do that? Can you take your punishment and do something nice for his assisting the police?
    Becky: ... Yes, sir.
    Officer Daniels: Good girl. Now I want you to give him back the phone.

& Officer Daniels: Oh, and lay the phone real close, real close so I can hear.
    Van: You want me to, um, lay the phone on her back so you can hear?
    Officer Daniels: Yeah, that’s an excellent idea! Just... Yeah, lay the phone right on her back.

& Detective: One last question, though. When they told you you had to take your clothes off, is there a reason you didn’t just say no?
    Becky: I don’t know. I just knew it was gonna happen.

--
On the IMDb
Σ Stanford experiment on practice. Played like clockwork. All the down to final and complete compliance. Really scary.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий