11 янв. 2013 г.

One Minute

Breaking Bad 3×7

& Saul: Yo, Adrian. Rocky called. He wants his face back.

& Saul: Come on. I got to cheer you up. You see that? That’s your Get Out of Jail Free card. You understand Get Out of Jail Free card, right? I mean, just blink once if you’re following.

& Walter: W-what happens now?
    Jesse: What happens now? I’ll tell you what happens now. Yo scumbag brother-in-law is finished, done. You understand? I will own him when this is over. Every cent he earns, every cent his wife earns, is mine. Anyplace he goes, anywhere he turns, I’m going to be there, grabbing my share. He’ll be scrubbing toilets in Tijuana for pennies, and I’ll be standing over him to get my cut. He’ll see me when he wakes up in the morning and when he crawls to sleep in whatever rat hole’s left for him after I shred his house down, I will haunt his crusty ass forever until the day he sticks a gun up his mouth and pulls the trigger just to get me out of his head. That’s what happens next.
    Saul: Uh, my advice... that’s probably not a good strategy.

& Saul: Hey, I may have overstated the, uh, power of your face.
    Jesse: If the cops catch me... I give them what they want the most. You. They nab me, I make a deal to give up the great Heisenberg and his million-dollar drug ring. You’re my free pass, bitch.

& Saul: Believe me, there’s no honor among thieves. Except for us, of course.

& Walter: I said 85. It’s always been 85... not 75, not 95. 85. This is chemistry! Degrees matter.


& Marie: You look nice.
    Hank: I look like a TV weatherman.

& Jesse: Nice try saving your ass-head brother-in-law.
    Walter: That’s not why I’m here, Jesse. There’s more. It’s more than an assistant. Partners... We’ll be partners again. Split everything 50-50, just like before. $1.5 million each.
    Jesse: ..... No.

& Jesse: I want nothing to do with you. Ever since I met you, everything I have ever cared about is gone... Ruined, turned to shit, dead, ever since I hooked up with the great Heisenberg. I have never been more alone. I have nothing! No one! All right? It’s all gone! Get it? No. No, no.

& ASAC Merkert: Pinkman isn’t pressing charges.
    Hank: Why not?
    ASAC Merkert: Who the hell knows? Maybe you have a guardian angel...

--
On the IMDb
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Σ Mastercraft matters.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий