2 янв. 2013 г.

What If?

Drop Dead Diva 1×11

& Fred: So let me get this straight. Uh, just because a pigeon pooped on me, I’m supposed to believe it’s a good luck?
    Teri: Yes, it is. In Korean culture. And that’s not just because my parents own a dry cleaners.

& Lisa: I just want to know. And if I find them, maybe it’ll explain some of these little parts of me that don’t make sense, like why do I love peanuts but both my parents are allergic?
    Jane: Did you know that a peanut’s not a nut? It’s a bean... a woody, high-protein legume.
    Lisa: Okay, well, that was just an example.
    Jane: Right.


& Fred: If you want a mother in your life, you’re gonna have to let her know.

& Fred: Once a guardian angel, always a guardian angel.

& Jane: You know, a girl never forgets her first guardian angel.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий