26 янв. 2013 г.

The Paperboy

& Anita: How you gonna win those swimming meets if you don’t eat?
    Jack: I’m retired.
    Anita: Retired... Jack, you ain’t even tired enough to be retired.

& W.W. Jansen: When I was a reporter, we had rewrite men who took the stories over the phone.
    Yardley: No, no, no. I’m not a rewrite man. I’m the writer. I’m the one who puts the facts into perspective.
    W.W.: Oh!
    Yardley: Yes. It’s a different world now, Mr. Jansen.
    Ellen: Clearly.

& Ellen: Could I have a fork or something?
    Anita: The chicken legs, you eat those with your hands.
    Ellen: Maybe at your house.
    W.W.: This is the South, sugar.


& Charlotte: Get the fuck out of here! I can see this. I can see he’s poisoned. You don’t pee on... Get the fuck out of here! ... If anyone’s gonna piss on him, it’s gonna be me!

& Jack: You fucked him for that?
    Charlotte: Fucking a man is the most natural thing in the world, Jack... It is. It is.

& Charlotte: You got your whole life ahead of you, and you want me?

& Jack: You got to get those facts straight. You got to get all the facts straight.
    Yardley: You’re starting to sound like your brother. Look, we have a deadline here. I’ve told you, this is the newspaper business. We don’t have time to get all the facts.

& Ward: Mama always said you better be... right and be last before you gonna be first and be wrong, boy.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Little Kidman does not happen.

+ Soundtrack, of course.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий