13 янв. 2013 г.

The Bakersfield Expedition

The Big Bang Theory 6×13

& Penny: Here are the make-up sponges you asked for.
    Leonard: Oh, thanks, I thought I had more.
    Penny: Damn, you’ve got more makeup than I do... You’ve got better makeup than I do... Yeah, I’m borrowing this.
    Leonard: Hey, hey, hey, hey. This is my Comic-Con makeup. I love you, but there are some things a man doesn’t share with his girlfriend.
    Sheldon: That’s a wise policy. I once borrowed my sister’s makeup for a costume contest. Got a terrible case of pinkeye. Yeah, but luckily, I was going as a zombie... I won second place.

& Penny: What was that for?
    Leonard: To show people when they don’t believe me.

& Amy: I don’t even understand why they go to these conventions.
    Penny: I know. The four of them work at a major university. They’re all super smart. How can they still be into something made for 12-year-olds?
    Bernadette: I don’t mind it. I think Howie’s just in touch with his inner child. Although when he comes to bed in his Batman pajamas, sometimes it feels like I’m touching his inner child.

& Bernadette: Why are they staring?
    Amy: Who cares? Just soak it in... Hello, boys.

& Leonard: Anybody got any ideas?
    Sheldon: The only thing left to do now is assign blame.

& Penny: Hmm, okay, I’m done! How did you guys finish so fast?
    Bernadette: I don’t know... there were a lot of pictures, and one page only had the word “brakkadoom!”

& Raj: Wool pants in the desert. I feel like I’ve got poached testicles.
    Leonard: Oh, you poor thing; you’re sweating. That’s so much worse than having your car stolen.
    Raj: Insurance is gonna buy you a new car. It’s not gonna de-funk my junk.

& Sheldon: I hate this planet!


& Bernadette: H-Hold on, who decides who’s worthy? Does the hammer decide?
    Penny: Yes!
    Amy: No!
    Penny: ???
    Amy: It can’t decide. It’s a hammer.
    Penny: You said it’s a magic hammer!
    Amy: Yeah, it can’t make decisions!
    Penny: If Harry Potter’s wand can make decisions, why can’t Thor’s hammer?
    Amy: Okay, if you’re going to start comparing wands and hammers... I can’t even take you seriously!

& Sheldon: Uh, four glasses of water, please. Anything for you guys?

& Howard: We’re not with him.

& Amy: You can’t pick something up in outer space. In space, there is no up.
    Penny: Oh, yeah? Then how does the sun come “up” every day?

& Penny: I am not wrong, because if we were in outer space, then anyone could pick up the hammer because it would be floating around in a weightless environment. Yeah, that’s right, the slow reader used science.

& Raj: What about the mission? You said we were a real-life landing party!
    Sheldon: Yeah, well, we’re not. We’re an imaginary landing party who had real-life garbage thrown at us by real-life strangers who think we’re idiots. And to tell you the truth... I’m starting to feel like one. I want to go home now.

& Bernadette: Well, what if the Hulk picked up Thor while Thor is holding the hammer?
    Amy: Yeah?
    Bernadette: Then by the transitive property of picking things up, Hulk picked up the hammer.
    Amy: No. Hulk picked up Thor, Thor picked up the hammer.
    Penny: Okay, hang on. If I go to a bar and pick up a guy, and he picks up a girl, and then we all leave together, did I pick up the girl?
    Amy: Did that ever happen?!
    Penny: ... Hey, are we talking about me or are we talking about Thor?

& Sheldon: Well, I say that’s the last time we ever go outside.

& Raj: Are they actually arguing about comic books?!
    Leonard: No, that can’t be right.
    Howard: Maybe “Thor’s Hammer” is a new color of nail polish...
    Sheldon: ........ There’s only one logical explanation. Somewhere in the desert we crossed into an alternate dimension... where the women in our lives can finally appreciate great literature.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий