29 янв. 2013 г.

Unholy Night

American Horror Story: Asylum

2×8

& Susie: Where’s your beard?
    Santa: I shaved. It was scratchy.

& Leigh Emerson: Well, Susie, none of it makes much sense, does it, huh? Flying reindeers, shimmying down chimneys, every good Christian house in the world in one night... Huh? And they call me crazy.

& Leigh: I’m gonna tell you what Santa’s gonna leave under your tree tonight... He’s gonna leave a little terror. A little rape.
    Mr. Lancaster: You keep your hands off of her!
    Leigh: Who said anything about her? You know the difference between that Santa Claus and me?.. He only comes once a year.


& Leigh: I have to finish my list, huh? It wouldn’t be Christmas without one big ticket item from Santa’s sack. And I’m feeling so full of the Christmas spirit, I... I am gonna let you choose which one of you I kill first.

& Sister Eunice: Jude is gone. There’s been a change in management.

& Sister Eunice: Who do you want to be? The victim... or the victor?

& Sister Eunice: Two steps forward, one step back.

& Oliver: Do you believe in fate, Lana?

& Leigh: Are we having fun yet? Have you softened up enough to receive the light? Except it won’t be God... and, actually, it won’t be light.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ So very Christmassy feeling.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий