7 янв. 2013 г.

Sunset

Breaking Bad 3×6

& Walter: Name one thing in this world that is not negotiable.

& Walter: Gale, I’m wondering how you... Ended up here. Well, actually, I’m still wondering how I ended up here, but, yes. I mean, I can’t imagine we strike each other as criminals.
    Gale: Well, there’s crime, and then there’s crime, I suppose. I’m definitely a libertarian. Consenting adults want what they want, and if I’m not supplying it, they will get it somewhere else. At least with me, they’re getting exactly what they pay for. No added toxins or adulterants.


& Hank: Come on, Pinkman. You little rat bastard. Get off your lazy ass and go bream the law.

& Walter: The thing... The thing is the size of a... It’s RV size. I mean, where do I go to make an RV disappear? I’m not David Copperfield.
    Saul: What do I look like, the RV disposal people? Did you not plan for this contingency?
    Walter: No.
    Saul: Well, next time, plan for it, would you? The Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий