30 янв. 2013 г.

Seven Psychopaths

& Myra: When you gonna get a job that ain’t just stealing from folks, Hans?
    Hans: I’m a 63-year-old, ain’t worked in 20 years. Myra, where am I gonna get a job?
    Myra: Government...
    Hans: Government? “A job that ain’t just stealing from folks”? Government? Psst! Eh?

& Billy: So what happens to the seven psychopaths at the end?
    Marty: I don’t know what happens to them at the start.

& Myra: You ever worry we was wrong all those years, and there ain’t no Heaven and there ain’t no nothing?
    Hans: Of course I worry, but God loves us. I know He does. He’s just got a funny way of showing it sometimes.
    Myra: Sometimes I think God’s gone crazy sometimes. Stuff He does, stuff He don’t do.
    Hans: Well, He’s had a lot to contend with in his time, too, you know. Bastards killed His kid, too.
    Myra: Don’t say “bastards,” honey.
    Hans: It’s just a word, Myra... It’s just a word, you know.

& Marty: I don’t have a drinking problem. I just like drinking.

& Billy: Holy fuck! What the hell happened?
    Hans: Some punks jumped us. Said they were looking for a little shih tzu. Then some other punk killed those punks.

& Billy: That’s Hans, man. He’s a proper Christian. You know, proper old-time Christian. Not like these Fox News fucks.

& Hans: Well, as Gandhi said...
    Billy: Oh, you two. If it ain’t Gandhi, it’s Jesus Christ.
    Hans: “An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.” I believe that wholeheartedly.
    Billy: .......... No, it doesn’t. There’ll be one guy left with one eye. How’s the last blind guy gonna take out the eye of the last guy left who’s still got one eye? All that guy has to do is run away and hide behind a bush. Gandhi was wrong. It’s just that nobody’s got the balls to come right out and say it.


& Marty: I told you 20 times, Billy, I don’t want it to be violent. I want it to be life-affirming.
    Billy: Life-affirming? Schmife-affirming! It’s about seven fucking psychopaths! Hey!

& Marty: I don’t know, man, it’s... The lead characters should just walk away. They should just drive off into the desert and pitch a tent somewhere and just talk for the rest of the frigging movie. No shoot-outs, no payoffs. Just human beings talking.
    Billy: What, are we making French movies now? That sounds like the stupidest ending. No shoot-outs? That sounds like the stupidest ending to a movie I’ve ever fucking... No shoot-outs?!

& Billy: Wow. Now if we were gonna have a shoot-out, that’d be the perfect place.

& Billy: New idea. How about we change the title from the Seven Psychopaths to the Seven Lesbians Who Are All Disabled And Have Overcome All This Spazzy Shit And Are Really Nice To Everybody And Two Of ’Em Are Black? How about that?

& Charlie: I could’ve just killed you now, couldn’t I? You’ve had your friend killed, and you’re just about to have your other friend killed, but that still only makes two friends killed. I’ve had four of my guys killed, and also my girlfriend killed, who I didn’t like much, but that’s still five friends killed. That’s three more friends killed than you’ve had friends killed, so don’t give me that moany fucking face, okay?

& Billy: Hey, mongoloid, fix your fucking gun, or your little gay dog’s little gay head’s gonna fucking explode.
    Charlie: He doesn’t have a gay head.
    Billy: Five.
    Charlie: He has a normal head.
    Billy: Four... Three.
    Charlie: Can you go back to five?
    Billy: I ain’t going back to five, man. I ain’t going back to five. .... Five... Four...

& Hans: I know you said dream sequences are for fags, but I think it could work, don’t you? We all gotta dream, don’t we? Not just fags. Oh, by the way, I don’t think they like being called “fags” anymore. I think nowadays they prefer “homos.”

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Σ Big potential. Which does not happen to implement. Gr8 ensemble. Ensemble's just perfect. Pretty sound most of the time. Not so

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий