15 янв. 2013 г.

Tricks and Treats

American Horror Story: Asylum

2×2


Dusty Springfield — Wishin’ And Hopin’

♪ Wishing and hoping ♪
♪ And thinking and praying ♪
♪ Planning and dreaming ♪

& Sister Jude: Who would you like to call, Miss Winters? The American Civil Lesbians Union?

& Lana: I don’t need those, Sister. I have an excellent memory!
    Sister Jude: Yeah? We’ll see about that...

& Kit: I saw her. After they took us, she was alive.
    Dr. Thredson: They?.. The men from outer space?

& Dr. Arden: Good. Here... A small token of my gratitude.
    Sister Eunice: Oh! A candy apple. Looks delicious, but... mm-mm, I can’t.
    Dr. Arden: Go ahead. Have a bite. ... Oh, Sister, life is too short for regrets. Take a taste...


& Shelley: Please. I just want to feel the sun on my skin. I’ll do anything.
    Dr. Arden: No. Whores get nothing.

& Dr. Thredson: It is 1964. For God’s sake, an exorcism? You can’t be serious!
    Monsignor Howard: The times may have changed, Doctor, but the nature of evil has not.

& Jed Potter: ’It drives you crazy, doesn’t it? To be the smartest person in the room, with no willpower because of that smelly clam between your legs. Oh, that’s why you became a whore, isn’t it, Sister?’

& Sister Jude: One can never let one’s guard down.

& Sister Jude: These two didn’t show your courage and wisdom and as such will be punished. Your reward is... you will not.

& Sister Jude: Oh, come on, Miss Winters, live large.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий