1 янв. 2013 г.

Purged Away with Blood

Hell on Wheels 2×6

& The Swede: I am the white spirit.

& Cullen: Look on the bright side... at least now you won’t have to share his bed no more.
    Lily: Don’t you dare talk to me like that!

& Lily: Listen to this... “The crimes of this guilty land can only be purged away with blood.”
    Cullen: Let me see that.
    Lily: Who’d have written this?
    Cullen: It’s John Brown.
    Lily: John...

& Reverend Cole: Mr. Bohannon... Blood is God here.


& Lily: Is he drunk?
    Cullen: Sober as a judge. Mad as a hatter.

& Durant: You are on the wrong side of history, Reverend. The nation wants this railroad. Anyone who stands in its way... will be vilified.

& Elam: What you doin’?
    Cullen: Moving things along.

& Cullen: It’s probably for the best. That child ain’t got a chance in this world. But I guess you know that better than anybody, don’t you?

& Doc Whitehead: He’s dying, you know.
    Reverend Cole: Yeah, well... who the hell isn’t?

& Reverend Cole: I’m doing it all for you, son.
    Black Moon: I don’t want this.
    Reverend Cole: It’s too late. Die is cast. All that’s left for us is to... say good-bye.

& Doc Whitehead: There’s no honor in the way I’ve been living. The least I can do is die with some.

& Cullen: I don’t know if I can do it.
    Doc Whitehead: You be strong, son. You be strong.
Ω Why? Why? What a twisted logic.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий