3 янв. 2013 г.

The White Spirit

Hell on Wheels 2×7

& Cullen: You believe, uh... The soul can find peace after all he done?
    Ruth: I want to believe he was redeemable.
    Cullen: I thought we was all supposed to be redeemable...
    Ruth: The truth is, I think some people are beyond redemption.

& Toole: So, you’ve come to thank me, then, Mr. Ferguson?
    Elam: Don’t push your luck.

& Elam: Since when y’all become scared of a couple of Germans?

& Lily: He was Thomas’ bookkeeper for years. I need him here while Thomas is away.
    Swede: Mr. Bohannon, may I have your reports for review?
    Cullen: He ain’t talking to me, is he?
    Swede: I need to review your work. Please.
    Cullen: This right here?.. This ain’t right.

& Swede: Death is like a balm to men like you and me. We are very much alike, in that way.
    Cullen: No. We ain’t alike at all.
    Swede: You... Try to tell yourself that you do not like the killing, but you just can’t stop, because death is coming for all of us. And in that intimate moment, when the person who is dying is not me... It is invigorating.


& Cullen: You’re one insane, evil son of a bitch.
    Swede: Not insane. One day very soon, you will understand that. The reason you hate me is that I am a constant reminder of the capacity for evil that resides... within you.

& Cullen: You enjoy your new job, Mr. Swede.

& Lily: You can disagree with my decisions all you’d like. But judging my choices won’t change yours.

& Cullen: Damn it.

& Lily: Carl knows you were behind the sabotage. The engineer said he saw two Negroes...
    Elam: You mean niggers. Look around here, Ms. Bell. There’s a lot of us out here. You reckon that engineer could pick out the two he saw?

The Duhks — Annabel

♪ Annabel, Annabel, where did you go? ♪
♪ I’ve looked high and I’ve looked low ♪
♪ I’ve looked low and I’ve looked high ♪
♪ Tell me, where does the spirit go when you die? ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий