31 дек. 2015 г.

The Final Girls

& Narrator: They won’t be singing Kumbaya. They’ll be screaming Kum Ba No!

& Gertie: Maybe we’re dead and this is heaven.
    Duncan: This can’t be heaven. Max is here and she’s Jewish.
    Gertie: Oh, right. Well, maybe it’s Jewish heaven.

& Gertie: We’re not dead. We’re insane!

& Duncan: Everyone who has sex in this movie dies. It’s awesome.

& Max: We have to warn her.
    Duncan: No. No. Just think of them as animals on a nature preserve, okay? Our duty is not to disrupt, but to observe.


& Duncan: Okay, look, movies like this end when the final girl kills the main bad guy and the credits roll. ....this smoking hot girl called Paula, she arrives in the next reel, she’s the final girl. Oh, yeah, she is the only one in this movie who doesn’t die. All we’ve got to do is stick with her and we’re going to have the best seats in the house.

& Gertie: Oh, God, why am I colorblind? Am I having a stroke?
    Duncan: I think we’re in a flashback.

& Max: Vicki, you don’t have to die.
    Vicki: I’m the mean girl in the ’80s horror movie. And we’re past the mid-point, so, you know, I’d say that I’ve overstayed my welcome.

& Chris: All right then, Nancy, unleash the beast.

& Nancy: W-h-a-t’-s h-a-p-p-e-n-i-n-g?
    Max: I-t’-s s-l-o-w m-o-t-i-o-n.

& Max: You just fucked with the wrong virgin.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий