10 нояб. 2015 г.

You're Not Yelping

South Park 19×4


& Mexican Restorator: Okay, here you go, amigo... another taco plate and the taquitos.
    Cartman: Oh, thank you. And did I mention I am a food critic for Yelp?
    Mexican Restorator: Yes, you mentioned that several times.

& Cartman: Oh, God. Now everyone thinks they’re a food critic.

& Cartman: Crispy risotto bites from Olive Garden.
    Butters: How do you do it, Eric?
    Cartman: I’m a restaurant critic, Butters. I get whatever I want.

& Whistlin’ Willy’s Bill: That does it! I’ve had enough! All you Yelp reviewers get the hell out of here! I don’t care what happens to my business! I ain’t kissing your asses no more! Go on. Every Yelper, get the fuck out of here!
    Dennis: Careful now, Bill. You don’t want a one-star review...
    Bill: You’re not a food critic, Dennis! You’re a fuckin’ mechanic! Now get the fuck out! Go on!


& Cartman: Okay, I’m... I’m updating my review. I’m about to do it... You better say, «I ride me bicicleta to school!...» One star... No... no stars? No stars?.. You can’t just treat me like I’m nothing. I still know I’m worth something. Come on, guys.... Oh, yeah. Y-you guys stay at school. That’s cool. Y-you guys stay here.

& David: Da-vid.
    Cartman: Dav-id.
    David: Da-vid.
    Cartman: Dav-id.
    David: Da-viiid.
    Cartman: Dav-id, Dav-id, Dav-id, Dav-id! I can update this to a one-star review in two seconds, dude. Oh, God, I love being a restaurant critic...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий