14 нояб. 2015 г.

Mommy

American Horror Story: Hotel

5×3

& Duffy: I’m a fan. Your name is James Patrick March. You were born October 30, 1895. You’re a Scorpio, which explains a lot.

& Mr. March: How do you know all this?
    Duffy: I googled you.
    Mr. March: That sounds obscene.

& John: He stopped their tongues from wagging. Thou shalt not bear false witness. These people trafficked in lies. They broke the commandment.

& Sally: Oh, well, junkies. You can’t believe a word they say.

& Sally: Why are you wasting your time on junkies? We only hurt ourselves. It’s not like breaking one of the Ten Commandments.

& John: How about «Thou shalt not kill»?
    Sally: Hmm. Well, that commandment is always translated wrong. It should be «Thou shalt not commit murder.» Killing can be a righteous act.

& Iris: What mother wouldn’t have wanted her son to live? Wouldn’t have done everything possible to save him?
    Donovan: You didn’t bring me back for me. You brought me back for you.


& Iris: But... what am I supposed to do? I don’t know who I am if I’m not your mother.
    Donovan: Honestly... if that is really true... you should kill yourself. You should do it even if it isn’t.

& Drake: Kill Will. You’re giving me dangerous thoughts.
    The Countess: All great ideas are deadly.

& Claudia: Is this hell?.. No. If this were hell, I’d be the one in that awful Zara knockoff that you’re wearing.

& Iris: It’s not about why die. It’s about why continue to live.

& Iris: You know, I see people laughing and smiling and I cannot for the life of me understand why. I just don’t get the joke anymore. I am the joke.

& Sally: In other words, don’t haunt my hallways, bitch.

& Ramona: I don’t get on my knees for no man.
    Director: Cut!

& Liz Taylor: And I’ve got a floppy appendage between my legs which keeps me from wearing pencil skirts. We all have our flaws, kitten.

& Liz Taylor: You should be ashamed of yourself for abusing your mother... I do not deny that that woman is horrible. Horrible. But in the next hundred years of living, you may find someone who treats you better, who screws you better, who makes you laugh more than cry. You’ll never find anyone who loves you as much as she does.

& Sally: Jesus. You’re unbelievable. I gave you enough to kill an entire marching band... Plan B.

& Sally: Now there’s some twisted poetic justice.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий