12 нояб. 2015 г.

Rudderless

& Reporter: Do you feel that the school bears any responsibility for...
    Sam: You know, lemme ask you a question first. You’re a headless, bottom-feeding motherfucker. Well, I guess it’s not really a question, is it?

& Quentin: I don’t mean to be rude, but you’re quite drunk, Mr. Dick.

& Sam: No wife, no kids. Live on a boat. Sexy for everything except for taking a shower.

& Sam: Hey, hey, hey. Style breeds confidence.
    Quentin: Sounds like a bad commercial.
    Sam: That’s Leo Burnett. I didn’t do that one.


& Sam: Quitters never win.
    Quentin: «Quitters never win»? Is that seriously the best you’ve got? «Quitters never win»?
    Sam: I... I... That’s the best I got. Quitters never win.

Billy Crudup - Sing Along

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий