24 нояб. 2015 г.

Tarantella

Grimm 1×11


& Nick: Stay here.
    Juliette: No, I’m coming too.
    Nick: No, not unless you have a gun, and you don’t.

& Nick: Two Eisbiber kids egged my house last night.
    Monroe: You’re the monster under the bed. I think some Wesen found out you’re a Grimm and they’re curious.
    Nick: What’s a Wesen?
    Monroe: You know, Blutbaden, Fuchsbau, Wildschwein, those of us the Grimms have been trying to eradicate for centuries.
    Nick: Yeah, but you know I’m not like that.
    Monroe: Dude, join the misunderstood. Try telling people I don’t eat meat.


& Monroe: It’s like I told you when we first met. None of us have ever seen a Grimm before, you know? You’re not real, you’re a scary story we tell our kids. «Be good or a Grimm will come cut your head off.»

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий