22 нояб. 2015 г.

The Spock Resonance

The Big Bang Theory 9×7


& Sheldon: Penny, you spent some time in front of the camera. Any words of advice?
    Penny: Yes. Don’t take your shirt off just because the director said so.

& Bernadette: I want this to feel like my house, too.
    Howard: Oh, honey, of course it’s your house. Why else would you be cleaning it all the time?

& Sheldon: I admire your father’s work very much. It’s not every day I get to meet someone whose life’s journey began in my hero’s scrotum.
    Wil Wheaton: I told you. This guy is gold.

& Adam Nimoy: What was it about Spock that appealed to you?
    Sheldon: I think the same thing that appeals to people everywhere. The dream of a cold, rational world entirely without human emotion.

& Penny: Look at that. I’m in a movie, and my shirt stayed on.

& Sheldon: See? Just my valuables. My passport, uh, my will...
    Leonard: You have a will?!
    Sheldon: Yeah— my 1/18 scale Wil Wheaton action figure. I also have the other kind of will, and in it I will my Wil back to Wil.
    Leonard: Will Wil want it?
    Wil Wheaton: Wil won’t.


& Sheldon: As a child, when faced with a dilemma, my mother encouraged me to ask, «What would Jesus do?» The answer to that was always, «Love thy neighbor.» But my neighbor had a dead tooth, so... that wasn’t going to happen. But... that’s why I changed it to, «What would Spock do?»

& Penny: Well, Sheldon, I’m no expert, but aren’t you completely missing the point of Spock? I mean, he liked to act like he had no emotions, but he was still half human.
    Leonard: Just like you.

& Wil Wheaton: This documentary is gonna be awesome.

& Mike: Bernie said you didn’t want kids...
    Howard: That’s not true at all! I-I wish she’d get pregnant, believe me. I’m climbing on top of her every chance I get. In a... loving and respectful manner.

& Sheldon: Well, there’s no point in dwelling on it. As the Vulcans say, «Kup-fun-tor ha’kiv na’ish Du stau.»
    Penny: Do you know what that means?
    Leonard: No.
    Penny: Are you telling the truth?
    Leonard: Nirsh.

& Sheldon: ...if she says yes, we can put this behind us and resume our relationship. And if she says no... well, then she can just ponfo miran.
    Penny: ???
    Leonard: He didn’t meant that.

& Bernadette: Okay, I’ll think about it.
    Howard: And this an actual «I’ll think about it,» not like the «can we get a motorcycle with a sidecar I’ll think about it»?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий