20 нояб. 2015 г.

The Past Is Parent

Elementary 4×1


& Holmes: Justice is like an orgasm— it can never come too late.

& Holmes: Uh, what do you want?
    Bloom: To hire you. I hear you’re quite the detective.
    Holmes: Unfortunately, I’ve got a «no sadist» policy.

& Watson: Well, we haven’t talked.
    Holmes: A bad man let his brains out for some fresh air. What else is there to discuss?

& Holmes: If I wanted a distraction, Watson, I’d pay another visit to Athena and Minerva, and thrust myself into work more aerobic than crime scene reconstruction. I’m just saying.

& Watson: What’s the hardest you’ve ever been hit?


& Holmes: Day after that, she goes to a hardware store, purchases the following items. A tarp, two pairs of rubber gloves, two shovels, and several gallons of industrial-strength drain cleaner consisting chiefly of lye.
    Watson: It’s a good shopping list if you’re planning to kill someone.

& Watson: So what do you think of New Jersey? Just made some new friends...
    Holmes: Are you suggesting we become commuting consulting detectives?
    Watson: Well, it’s a big state, plenty of crime. Could do worse.
    Holmes: Well, if travel’s not an issue, San Pedro Sula could benefit from our presence.
    Watson: You’re kidding, right?

& The Mr. Holmes: You don’t look well.
    Holmes: You look as spry as ever. My compliments to the virgins whose blood you bathe in.

& The Mr. Holmes: Why do we ever meet like this? You’ve made a mess, Sherlock. I’m here to fix it.

--
On the IMDb


+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий