9 нояб. 2015 г.

June 13th - Part One

Heroes Reborn × 7


& Noah: Over here.
    Hiro: Oh, like «Harry Potter.»

& Erica: Evolution is great when it’s controlled. Random evolution, not so much.

& Hiro: This time, you save the cheerleader. I will stop the bomb.

& Harris: You’re supposed to be in the Eternal Fortress.
    Hiro: Plans changed.

& Hiro: Never bring your fists to a sword fight.


& Harrises: You can’t stop us on your own, Nakamura.
    Hiro: Actually, I can. But I must know what happens if I do. ... Too many butterflies.

& Casper: ...you’re gonna have to forget a few things first. Either way, it’s copper. You decide if it’s a penny or a bullet.

& Casper: I never trusted Erica. Too much faith in analytics. Not enough in humanity.

& Hiro: Okay, hang on, baby. We’re going to party like it’s 1999.

& Noah: Claire never got a chance to name them...
    Angela: Nathan, after the son I lost.
    Noah: And Malina, after my mother.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий