19 нояб. 2015 г.

Devil's Night

American Horror Story: Hotel

5×4

& John: Look, things are a little bit... weird right now, aren’t they?
    Scarlett: A little bit.

& The Countess: You must have a lot of questions. I have answers.

& The Countess: You’re a doctor. I’m going to put it to you in a way that you can understand. Holden has contracted an ancient virus. A blood disorder. The effect of the disease is health, vitality and everlasting life.

& John: My soon to be ex-wife says I was never an alcoholic. According to her, I’m just a control freak. ...
    Liz Taylor: Control... is an illusion.
    John: Tonight I surrender to the illusion.

& Aileen: They call me a serial killer? Greatest serial killer of all time is the cops.


& Aileen: You know what you do when all you know is people taking? You start to give, give it away before they can take it from you. Give it all away for free, and that way, you can pretend that it doesn’t hurt.

& Liz Taylor: Darling John, you’re too drunk to see how ugly that woman is.
    John: I’m too drunk to care.

& Aileen: Look at me. Look at my eyes. Look at ’em. This look like a Halloween costume to you?.. Welcome to Devil’s Night at the Hotel Cortez, John.

& John: What the hell is Devil’s Night?

& Liz Taylor: Lucky you. You’ve been invited.

& Mr. March: This is my problem with police officers. All you care about is evidence. Evidence, evidence, evidence. Until that evidence no longer fits the narrative you need to be true, at which point the evidence becomes an illusion, a mistake. A trick.

& Mr. March: I’ve watched you, John, and it makes me sad. Because greatness is about vision. And you have made yourself blind to everything but what your eyes can see.

& Mr. March: I look around and I see the definition of American success. They write books about you. Make movies of your life.
    John Gacy: Johnny Depp likes my paintings!
    Mr. March: Years after your death, people continue to be enthralled. You’ve made your mark in history. Like the Iliad, your stories will live on forever.

& John: Is anything real?
    Sally: I am.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий