4 нояб. 2015 г.

Pixels

& Cooper: Sam, listen... you're gonna go to MIT, and invent something that makes you a millionaire... And maybe even marry Olivia Newton John.
    Brenner: I was actually thinking Samantha Fox.
    Cooper: Nice, but she's no Sheena Easton.
    Brenner: Well... there's always Madonna.
    ******
    Cooper: How about Scarlett Johansson?
    Brenner: So hot. Not Halle Berry hot, but so, so, hot.
    Cooper: And didn't forget Katy Perry.

& Brenner: Not judging, but what are you doing in the closet?

& Brenner: For the record, I’m an amazing kisser. All us nerds are. ’Cause we appreciate it more.

& Brenner: What kind of mushrooms did that guy put on our burgers?

& Ludlow: «If She Was Real.» A book written and illustrated by Ludlow Laminsoff.
    Brenner: Oh, boy. You should sell it at Barnes & Unstable.

& Ludlow: I know that sometimes people think of me as bit of a conspiracy nut.
    Brenner: Right.
    Ludlow: But sometimes, Brenner, sometimes... the conspiracies are real.


& Brenner: Have you been playing «Space Invaders» a lot?
    Ludlow: I have. How did you know that?
    Brenner: Because you invading my space. Back up.

& Brenner: I know it’s weird. Two buffoons like me and this guy giving advice to you badasses. But the truth is, we’ve been trained. Since childhood we have been training our prefrontal cortex... to perform extremely complex motor feats... with eye-hand coordination unique to a very specific cognitive acuity..... I learned a lot of big words at the dorm room drug parties.
        All of it been meaningless in all areas of our lives. But suddenly it might be coming in handy to saving our planet.

& English Boy: Who are you, mister?
    Brenner: Son, I’m a just a loser who is good at old video games.
    English Boy: Thank God for that!

& Brenner: Pac-Man’s a bad guy?

& Professor Toru Iwatani: Somebody kill that stupid bitch!
    Brenner: That was some twisted Pinocchio-Geppetto stuff right there.

& Brenner: There’s no rhythm or reason to this game. Where are the patterns? You get attacked out of left field.
    Matty: Patterns? Is that why you were so good with Pac-Man and Centipede? You memorized the patterns?
    Brenner: Yeah. The only way to beat these things. Count the bullets, calculate the speeds, crunch the numbers.
    Matty: Where’s the fun in that?
    Brenner: Oh, boy. Why, what do you do?
    Matty: You pretend you’re the guy, and you didn’t want to die.
    Brenner: Yeah, that sounds cool, but it’s not gonna work every time.
    Matty: That’s why you have your reset button.
    Brenner: We don’t have those growing up...

& Brenner: The most violent game I’ve ever seen. I don’t like it. It isn’t healthy for you.
    Matty: It’s fine, I can handle it.
    Brenner: I’m not talking to you, I’m talking to homeboy.
    Q’bert: So much blood!

& Brenner: We have something better than light cannons. We have a positive, can do attitude..... I’m kidding. We are all going to die. I’m just... Sorry.

& Ludlow: Live long, laugh much, love often.

& Brenner: Grab on to my mighty hammer.
    Violet: You loved saying that.
    Brenner: Yes I did.

& Sergeant Dylan Cohan: You were so awesome down there! You’re my second favorite president. You know Obama is still my man, right?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий