7 нояб. 2015 г.

The Helium Insufficiency

The Big Bang Theory 9×6


& Sheldon: He said be honest, so I was honest. Didn’t your mother tell you? It’s the best policy.

& Kenneth: What’s up?
    Leonard: Uh, I’m Leonard. This is my friend—
    Sheldon: I’m Skippy. Skippy Cavanaugh.

& Leonard: What ya doing, Skippy?
    Sheldon: Exactly what 1970s television crime dramas have taught us. You give us the helium first.


& Leonard: Look, you can trust us. We’re respected scientists.
    Sheldon: Well, he is. I’m a wedding planner, who can’t find love himself.

& Kenneth: Yeah, well, is there something wrong with it?
    Leonard: No, nothing. We just changed our mind.
    Sheldon: He has glasses and I’m a know-it-all; we are not built for prison.

& Leonard: It says right here on Wikipedia. «A Mexican standoff is a confrontation between at least three parties.»
    Sheldon: How can you trust Wikipedia if they use «between» to refer to three parties?
    Kenneth: They should’ve used «among,» right?
    Sheldon: Or «amongst,» if they were feeling whimsically archaic.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий